Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

okay stadium bag ban.. i understand

michlady77

where they start from but my pants, shorts do not have deep pockets (women's pants aren't designed well)....

so my wallet and iphone don't fit well -

not an issue in cooler weather but in warm weather where i am supposed to carry this stuff

last year, i saw some coeds with little wrist wallets
i wonder if they will allow those this year

michlady77 said:
where they start from but my pants, shorts do not have deep pockets (women's pants aren't designed well)....

not an issue in cooler weather but in warm weather where i am supposed to carry this stuff

not that i would ever wear one, but they should allow fanny packs.

2 years ago the Provost (Teresa Sullivan) had fanny pack and they wouldn't let her in with it...

just saw that MSU is also banning bags including purses, diaper bags, etc

michlady77 said:

carry a jacket and put everything in your jacket...a jacket is still allowed.

That us what i do as it cools
But uf it us 90 do you really want a jacket

Plus carrying ut in my 1.8 mile walk each way?

I will probably do zomething like tgat though

michlady77 said:
That us what i do as it cools
But uf it us 90 do you really want a jacket

Plus carrying ut in my 1.8 mile walk each way?

I will probably do zomething like tgat though

when its 90, you're not using it as a jacket, you're using it as a bag, but its a jacket, so you can bring it in. Carrying a jacket 1.8 miles is no different than carrying a bag 1.8 miles is it? Tie it around your waist...

my bag is small and hangs from my wrist but is bit larger than they like

i think i found some cargo shorts

See now, if you're Vishnu ..you don't have these problems. You could applaud the play, make a phone call and hold your wallet all at once.

vishnu.jpg

I would wear jeans. You can always use a money clip for ID's and Cash which would fix the wallet problem. iPhone hopefully would fit in the jeans pocket.

My dad is famous for putting his money in his Sock when going to events.

why does he need to put his money in his sock? does he not wear pants with pockets when he goes to games?

MichChamp02 said:
why does he need to put his money in his sock? does he not wear pants with pockets when he goes to games?

Haha, well in the summertime or on warm fall days he wears mesh shorts, and a lot of them do not have pockets.

Not that I'm in love with the look, hell,.......I'm not even a hunter...........But I have come to wear Cargo / Camo shorts for the warm games and the same style pants for colder games.....makes too much sense, need the pockets.

Yes pockets!!

I have a money clip i used to use because it did fit in pocket
Will dig it out

Back