Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is there room for Silva?

upnorth

He looked pretty good tonight. My guess is practice squad but does he have an outside chance of making the team?

the pic was decent...kinda have to give an assist to the dline that was in bradys face the entire game on that throw. Remember he was also the safety on the wide open TD pass. Granted Berry blew the coverage but he shaded to the middle of the field and im not so sure he was supposed to. He could have easily aided in that being such an easy score.

Silva has made a nice play every game so far, hasn't he? I believe he has a couple of picks as well. Could be a nice surprise for the "D".

You don't have to be a ballhawk to get picks behind this D-line, you just have to catch erratically thrown passes.

In fact, the more you miss your assignment, the better your change to be in the right place when the ball lands.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Is kenny Philips still around?

If you're talking about Randy Phillips the kid who looked good last preseason he was released about a week ago. If you really meant Kenny Phillips he's still playing for the Giants.

Yeah I did lol my bad.. hard to believe he couldn't outplay this silva kid after a year on the practice squad because he did indeed look good this time last year.

Back