Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

D8> Harbor Beach 35 Beal City 10 Final

biggunsbob

I thought this good would be closer as Beal City is the team with more finals experience with 5 to HB's one but after getting HB took over and opened up a big lead at halftime. Cardinal mistake by Beal City not going for the FG early in the game on 4th and goal from the 4 yard line.. HB held and then took over. HB is the Bigger team with a really good QB who can run and throw... Now they were up 26 points last week to Muskegon catholic Central and lost the lead before winning the game late.. Do not think a comeback is in the cards but we shall see..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go... Beal city drives it right down the field on the open drive of the second half to make it 28-10 and force a 3 and out and a punt and have it first and ten at the 48 of HB.. We may have a ballgame.. HB with another goal line stand on fourth down.. Again hitting the FG puts the game at 15 within two scores.. But I understand going for it I guess. 28-10 end of three..Ballgame.. HB scores on a INt after a stupid fake punt attempt and puts the game away.. In the end the bigger team with more athletes won the game.. HB played a tougher schedule and it showed. I thin this beal city team is real young so look for them to be back.. I think they have made the playoffs like 20+ years in a row. They fall to 2-4 in sate finals and this is HB's first every title.. i think they are now 1-1.. Congrats.. I was not close on the spread at all...LOL

Last edited:
Back