Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

D2>BBR 35 Muskegon 28 Final

biggunsbob

Birmingham Brother Rice is up 14 to 7 at halftime..I have not seen much but BBR was up 14-0, and the big reds scored late in the second quarter to make it 14-7 and had a chance to score again but a drive stalled at the BBR 20ish... Should be a good second half... Some real good players on both sides of the ball here..

BBR's defense has stepped up and stopped the big reds twice in the third inside the 20.. Then The Big reds QB hurt his ankle then his back up scored on a 2 yard run to tie it up... Then in the fourth the Big reds turned it over as the starter tried to play and the BBR defense blew up a pitch recovered a fumble and score a few plays later. up 21-14 with 8 to go... Big reds have the back up in and are in trouble.. Both defenses are really good..Hard hitting game..Back-up is having trouble..21-21 with 4:22 left...Big Reds with a back up qb scored on third and 9 from the 11 yard line.. option pitch.. Drive was helped by two flags.. BBr scores on a 77 yard flea-flicker..guy was wide open.. 28-21 BBR...Big reds 51 yard td pass with 2:32 left.. 28-28..wow great game and a great throw by a back up QB. Holy crap... BBR throws a music city miracle on kick off 91 yards and the guy scores...35-28 with 2:13 left.

Last edited:
I've seen Muskegon play 3 times this year and this is by far the worst they've looked. Especially the DB's.

Muskegon's passing game has missed about a half dozen big plays too. They've been behind the Rice secondary almost every time and either drop the pass or over throw it.

Last edited:
Opps they get another chance.. BBR fumbles in victory formation... They deserve to lose.

Last edited:
I've seen Muskegon play 3 times this year and this is by far the worst they've looked. Especially the DB's.

Muskegon's passing game has missed about a half dozen big plays too. They've been behind the Rice secondary almost every time and either drop the pass or over throw it.

Yup. The receivers were open for at least 3 touchdowns that were over thrown by inches... Too bad... I don't like private school teams...LOL

Last edited:
First time ever BBR has won back to back titles congrats to yet another private school team winning a title.. I just don't like it.. Oh well it was a good game at least..

Back