Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

D1> Detroit Cass tech 36 DDC 21 final

biggunsbob

I will post score later.

Cass tech was ahead from start to finish as they go back to back...

Last edited:
So much for private schools being more disciplined and having an unfair advantage.

Public is ahead in the battle today... As Ishphming beat Detroit Loyal also.. I still think they have an unfair recruiting advantage no mater what anyone thinks... Did you so the size difference in this game. wow..Glad the public schools won though ... Public was 3-1 verses private schools.. So maybe you are right... It bugs me that Grand Rapids South Christian is only 4-5 Miles from Byron center public schools..The won a state title yesterday in D-4. How many of those kids would be within the BC school district.. Who knows but it may have helped us..

Last edited:
Back