Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

-668???

boogerlovejoy

Slick, who the fuck did you piss off?

-668 Karma??

Also, what fuckin Nancy would actually take the time to do that....that's something a jaded teenage girl would do!!

I'll exhalt you to try to reverse the trend.....but be nice to the ladies from now on.....they seem to be a bit sensative!!

boogerlovejoy said:
Slick, who the fuck did you piss off?

-668 Karma??

Also, what fuckin Nancy would actually take the time to do that....that's something a jaded teenage girl would do!!

I'll exhalt you to try to reverse the trend.....but be nice to the ladies from now on.....they seem to be a bit sensative!!

lol..thank you my man

but i asked Monster to set it at - 666 , it takes the pleasure the gimps get away from smiting me.

booger I have + 1 you , enjoy and good day

I might have to smite Slick just for that ugly ass avatar. Is that James Brown?

The only man that could jump back and kiss himself... which probably helped while he was in prison.

I saw you were at -665, so I had to set things right in the world and get you back to -666, Slick.

michiganct said:
wheels002 said:
I put my money on Chico.

Believe it or not, I don't play that game.

Hey fuckstick...don't go crying to Mark everytime i slap you around on here....WTF are you that much of a sissy.

Mitch, any idea what happens when you press that doll's hand?

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Who's mark?

Tony....everytime Im "mean" to Chica...he goes and cries to him on facebook....lol

Lol I thought this was a joke, but sadly I can believe it.

Back