Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So.....

Green and White 95

I see it's still pretty dead over here. Haven't been on the board in awhile, had to create a new user name, guess I didn't miss much, lol.

Last edited:
What could have been. Lost 5 nail biters, and every call went against us in those close games. It was uncanny the refs calls, but the bottom line is we didn't make the plays in the clutch to win. Worst call of the whole year was the leg whip in front if the ref to give Iowa the thing score that went uncalled, but bottom line, how in the hell were we in a close game with Iowa. Sure, we has a fumble return for a TD incorrectly called back vs OSU, but we dropped several balls that game too. 2 of the worst calls I've ever seen cost us the Nebraska game, but we also let Martinez run wild. Had Michigan beat too, but the defense couldn't stop the the last drive. Levon scored a TD against NW that was called down and even reviewed and upheld when it was clear he scored, but awful play calling cost us other points in the red zone.

5 plays from being 11-1, but those are plays we needed to make. Looks like we return most of the team ad have a much easer schedule next year.

What could have been. Lost 5 nail biters, and every call went against us in those close games. It was uncanny the refs calls, but the bottom line is we didn't make the plays in the clutch to win. Worst call of the whole year was the leg whip in front if the ref to give Iowa the thing score that went uncalled, but bottom line, how in the hell were we in a close game with Iowa. Sure, we has a fumble return for a TD incorrectly called back vs OSU, but we dropped several balls that game too. 2 of the worst calls I've ever seen cost us the Nebraska game, but we also let Martinez run wild. Had Michigan beat too, but the defense couldn't stop the the last drive. Levon scored a TD against NW that was called down and even reviewed and upheld when it was clear he scored, but awful play calling cost us other points in the red zone.

5 plays from being 11-1, but those are plays we needed to make. Looks like we return most of the team ad have a much easer schedule next year.

Would you go so far as to say they're a team ready to make a lap in 2013?

I really hope this was a parody post...

There's no way to expect a prescribed outcome once something in the time-space continuum is altered, unless you are talking about the very next consequence.

The oline, qb, and receivers were much better this year... And losing worthy wasn't a big deal. Tom gholston is a beast.

Back