Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who would you rather see in ALDS?

Tigers will get Yanks or Sox...divisional opponents can't face each other in the LDS. So, Texas/ANA get the Sox/Yanks with the Tigers getting the other.

tycobb420 said:
Tigers will get Yanks or Sox...divisional opponents can't face each other in the LDS. So, Texas/ANA get the Sox/Yanks with the Tigers getting the other.

That's what I thought but I changed my mind for some reason. It's early.

Well, I would like to host the Redsox. We are a game behind Texas now.

Yanks have some definitely holes. I have no idea how they are doing so well. This is a team waiting to be exposed and embarassed.

I still remember that series against Boston when they clobbered us. But either or is fine.

Well I'm hoping we can win enough from here on out to have a better record then the west winner.

That way we get to host the WC winner, and I don't see much difference between the Yankees or the Red Sox, we can beat either, though Bostons pitching will be tough, while the Yankees only have CC.

I'd like to see us host the Yankees. JV vs CC favors us and right now Scherzer and probably Fister look better than the Yankees' 2 and 3.

Back