Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How many wins does JV end up with?

23 regular season and 7 more in the playoffs. once we clinch the ALC I think Leyland should give him a couple of starts off, to rest up for the playoffs.

hellifino said:
23 regular season and 7 more in the playoffs. once we clinch the ALC I think Leyland should give him a couple of starts off, to rest up for the playoffs.

Yeah lets give him a week off so he's rusty for the playoffs, lol. Starters like to go every 5 games if possible. His last game should be on Thursday so he'll be perfect for a Tuesday start for the playoffs.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
hellifino said:

Yeah lets give him a week off so he's rusty for the playoffs, lol. Starters like to go every 5 games if possible. His last game should be on Thursday so he'll be perfect for a Tuesday start for the playoffs.
just because he's not pitching in a game, doesn't mean he can't throw in the bullpen.

hellifino said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

just because he's not pitching in a game, doesn't mean he can't throw in the bullpen.

You're kidding me, right? JV is a horse, he's not going to get tired. He's used to throwing 120 pitches every time out. He'll be fine.

im gonna be crazy and day he'll win out for 26 wins. possible, but improbable.

Spockmaster said:
im gonna be crazy and day he'll win out for 26 wins. possible, but improbable.

If you're right, from that day forward you will be known as the Master. Maybe something like the Spock Master.

Looks like quite a few people are gonna be right on this one, as JV keeps on winning.

I can't imagine him at 26 just because I think that's game 162. And I can't imagine he'll need to pitch that day. But 25 would be cool as hell.

Back