Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Radio stream?

packersfantheo

Does anyone know if there's a free radio stream of the tigers games anywhere?

I think the block this stuff out. Only way I know is the MLB audio. Not that expensive and you get the other teams as well, both feeds.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I think the block this stuff out. Only way I know is the MLB audio. Not that expensive and you get the other teams as well, both feeds.

Yeah I was trying to avoid that because I'm a poor college student but what the hell it's probably worth it.

If you can't watch the games and radio is okay might be worth it. I remember when I was a poor college student. Tough times.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If you can't watch the games and radio is okay might be worth it. I remember when I was a poor college student. Tough times.

There are some poor college graduates also!!!! :(

MLB.com audio is a good buy. I have it and enjoy listening to rival games once in a while.

Back