Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons vs. suns Nov. 28

Hope I actually get to watch tonight's game. One of the few avid NBA fans left out there. :/

Thanks, KC.

Singler is turning out to be a hell of a surprise for the Piston's. Drummond looks alright when he's not into foul trouble a MINUTE into a game. They need to focus on getting the ball to Monroe more. He's probably a season or two away from being an All-Star.

He turned out to be a great pick.

Wow...the Pistons actually blew out the Suns 117-77 albeit @ home. Can't remember the last time a Pistons team winning a laugher like this game, although admittedly I haven't really followed them very closely or watched many of their games since they were last genuine championship contenders ca '06. Perhaps if they can at least be competitive this season, I will pay closer attention and watch more televised games. No NHL Detroit Red Wings to watch this fall, or later this coming winter, as it isn't looking like there will be a NHL '12-'13 season so far.

Last edited:
First time the Pistons have won by 40 since the last game of the 2007 season against the Bucks. In the last 3 games, Charlie F'in V is 18-29 (9-16 from 3) with 46 points in 55 minutes.

Note: After an 0-8 start to the season and an abominable FG%, Rodney Stuckey was moved to the bench. The result? A 5-3 record in the next eight games, and Stuckey shooting 49% from the field.

If Frank would finally insert Drummond for Maxiell, we might have a playoff team on our hands.

Back