Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My finished Jeep project

ohiorounder

Awhile back my wife and I bought a 1989 Jeep Wrangler with a Chevy 305 under the hood, and proceeded to transform it into our very own tailgate vehicle. I hope you enjoy, and please stop by and say hi on the golf course next weekend.

Rounder

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

that turned out well. the paint job looks really professional. I'm impressed.

Jever4321 said:
Ok, I believe you're a Michigan fan. Ill send you the link now. :)

Ha! I'm surprised he didn't have an imprint of a body on his grill with an arrow pointing to it saying, "Jever".

Seriously, great job on the jeep. It looks awesome. You are a brave man living in Ohio and driving that jeep.

Jever4321 said:
Seriously, great job on the jeep. It looks awesome. You are a brave man living in Ohio and driving that jeep.

Agreed. I bet he garages it.

I remember something about this on the ESPN board - I believe it was the robust one. Kept getting some kind of error message.

Anyways, nicely done.

Thats awesome. You should put a big push bumper to knock all cars with OSU bumper stickers out of the way.

cmrlily said:
I remember something about this on the ESPN board - I believe it was the robust one. Kept getting some kind of error message.

Anyways, nicely done.

Yeah, ESPN wouldn't let me post pictures from photobucket. Just one more reason why I'm glad to be here.

Back