Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

vma

wolverine304

why are pop stars so fucking weird looking. all of them. music is shit now. i blame cell phones for giving 16yr old girls power to change music.

hahaha youre very right. my gf was watching it and i would come in and see the weird outfits when she said something.

My wife was watching that crap and I was just shaking my head the whole time at the crap that was winning awards. No one actually sings anymore, they all just are thrust into the spotlight by someone else and synthesized. I'll say that, while crazy as hell, at least lady gaga can at least sing without a computer. But it seems like everyone is just trying to out-crazy her now and that's what makes you a good singer - not actually being able to sin.

That shit was brutal....and really really sad. Bruno Mars is a talent though. Even as a major rock fan, I have to give the kid credit. Other than that, Lil Wayne? Seriously? Wtf was that trash? And, that "Tyler the Creator" talking to the "kids" that were watching, telling them they all can bleep, bleep, and bleep if they wanna bleepin' bleep. This world is so far in the toilet that it makes me sick.

autotune is the third sign of the apocalypse. I blame it on the MTV.

But I digress...Im getting old enough now to agree with the rest, but I'm young enough to remember that my dad said the same thing when I was cranking AC/DC and 'Priest back in the 80s. His dad said the same thing to him about the Beatles, Motown and Dylan.

Digressing again....I told my roommate back in 80s that rap was a fad. I still hate that genre save some mid-90s Beastie Boys. Those guys are my age--graying and old(er) now.

ok, now I feel old

Back