Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Predict Calvin Johnson's stats this year

miggytron

For the sake of this lets just assume Stafford will stay healthy.

Catches- 90

Yards- 1500

TD's- 16

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]118 Catches

1900 Yards

23 TD

You know that the record for most receiving yards in a season is 1,848 and the record for most TD receptions is 23 right? That would be the greatest season by a receiver in NFL history.

90 receptions

1,400 yards

15 TDs

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I know and yes.

if he did that, there'd be no more debate about "best receiver in the nfl"

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I know and yes.

Hell I suppose if anyone has the physical tools to get it done it would be him!
grin.png

definitely does. A healthy stafford would target him a lot, but i think the problem is the lions have burleson and titus young and burleson at the moment looks like he's ready for a career year.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]definitely does. A healthy stafford would target him a lot, but i think the problem is the lions have burleson and titus young and burleson at the moment looks like he's ready for a career year.

I tend to agree. Not to mention Pettigrew, Scheffler, and Best out of the backfield. I think Calvin has a career year but not a record breaking year, too many options to rack up those kind of numbers. But hey, this is a prediction thread so nobody's wrong at this point.

87 catches

1463 yards

15 TD

16.8 Yards/catch

Long - 83 yds

Bad ass "this is my fuckin ball little man" TD's......6.

WTF?!?!? catches.....8.

"He did not have possession through the process" calls......0!!

some of these catch predictions are laughable....he's never caught 80+ balls in his career and some guys have him at 110+.

Back