Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

propaganda disguised as "award winning" film

Michchamp

first The Hurt Locker... now Zero Dark Thirty.

who is Kathryn Bigelow sleeping with in the Pentagon?

but I've re-thunk my position.

every empire, totalitarian regime, fervent war-mongering nation has propaganda like this that excuses or tries to justify its own war crimes, loudly trumpets those of its opponents, slanders their respect for human life, exalts our own. we're no different. we're supposed to be, but we're not.

I'm not going to change it. I just hope more people would start to recognize it when they see it, but then I guess that would defeat the purpose. oh well.

wanna come over and watch The Hurt Locker with me and my buddies this weekend?

we can get real riled up and then see who is the most manly by trying to pin eachother.

we just love that one scene where they're in the barracks drunk and all start rolling around together, and beating eachother into submission. hot.

Back