Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So conflicted what game to watch?

bavarianinnman

I got tickets to Saturdays Tigers game which i thought was scheduled for a 7:05 start. We had planned to watch the michigan game at bww down on beaver rd before heading to the tigers game. But now i see the Tigers game is actually slated for a 4something start.

Im thinking of telling my father in law to try to sell our tiger tickets so we can watch the michigan game.

Why is this even a question? You're asking if you should watch baseball - which has 162 games a year - vs. watching Michigan football which has 12-14.....there is no question here. Sell your tickets.

Football... Always choose football. I really can't believe there is someone questioning this decision.

I know im actually looking to buy tickets to the michigan game now. If it was just up to me i would skip the tigers game but I was going with my father inlaw.

We both decided wed dump the tigers tickets off hopefully and purchase some wolverines tickets.

Anyone got some tickets to this thursday game they would like to sell? lol

Michigan football is ALL there is....when football season is back around. I say this as I have also been a Tigers fan more than 30 years. My family is first, then Michigan football....sad but true.

When the Tigers are in first place? You bet. DVR what conflicts with any footballl game I must see, but yeah, I confess I do.

I also have a 10 pack of Red Wings home games I go to even during football season.

It's called sports fan-atic. :*)

so i sold the tigers tickets and picked up a 4 pack of tickets on the 10th row section 4

I do feel better, except now the savings account is empty.

I had originally planned to watch the michigna game at bbw on beaver rd then head to see michigan thinking tigers started at 705.

would have been even better if michigan played at 12 could have possibly went to both games lol.

My daughter comes first then Michigan football, Lion football. Tigers would be 4th or 5th unless JV is pitching because that gut is electric but seeing he is pitching Friday I would choose U of M.

Back