Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The unofficial, official, depth chart thread

MAIZEandBLUE09

So based on everything that's been said this is what the depth chart, and starters, should look like this coming Saturday.

Offense:
<table border="1"><tr><td>Position</td><td>First String</td><td>Second String</td></tr><tr><td>QB</td><td>Denard</td><td>Gardner</td></tr><tr><td>RB</td><td>Shaw</td><td>Fitz</td></tr><tr><td>WR1</td><td>Roundtree</td><td>J. Robinson</td></tr><tr><td>WR2</td><td>Hemmingway</td><td>Gallon</td></tr><tr><td>WR3</td><td>Odoms</td><td>Grady</td></tr><tr><td>TE</td><td>Koger</td><td>Moore</td></tr><tr><td>LT</td><td>Lewan</td><td>Schofield</td></tr><tr><td>LG</td><td>Barnum</td><td>Mealer</td></tr><tr><td>C</td><td>Molk</td><td>Khoury</td></tr><tr><td>RG</td><td>Omameh</td><td>Mealer</td></tr><tr><td>RT</td><td>Huyge</td><td>Schofield</td></tr></table>

Defense:
<table border="1"><tr><td>Position</td><td>First String</td><td>Second String</td></tr><tr><td>DE</td><td>Brink</td><td>Wilkins</td></tr><tr><td>NT</td><td>Martin</td><td>Heininger</td></tr><tr><td>DT</td><td>Van Bergen</td><td>Campbell</td></tr><tr><td>DE</td><td>Roh</td><td>Black</td></tr><tr><td>MLB</td><td>Demens</td><td>Fitzgerald</td></tr><tr><td>WLB</td><td>Jones</td><td>Morgan</td></tr><tr><td>SLB</td><td>C. Gordon</td><td>Ryan</td></tr><tr><td>SS</td><td>T. Gordon</td><td>Johnson</td></tr><tr><td>FS</td><td>Kovacs</td><td>M. Robinson</td></tr><tr><td>CB1</td><td>Woolfolk</td><td>Anderson</td></tr><tr><td>CB2</td><td>Avery</td><td>Floyd</td></tr></table>

Discuss - also, that was a lot of HTML table stuff I just did. I feel proud.

It's possible, as we've discussed before, that the whole Brink thing at DE was a motivational tactic - but I do expect to see him play against Western, I guess how much depends on what Big Will does this week.

nice HTML there, pal.

I thought the last scrimmage notes said Toussaint started & Shaw saw the 2nd most carries though. Could be things are still shaking out, but to me that meant they favored him slightly.

Are the KRs/PRs set in stone yet?

MichChamp02 said:
nice HTML there, pal.

I thought the last scrimmage notes said Toussaint started & Shaw saw the 2nd most carries though. Could be things are still shaking out, but to me that meant they favored him slightly.

Are the KRs/PRs set in stone yet?

I wasn't sure about the KR's and PR's. From what I saw there were many guys taking reps - Gallon and Smith among others. And who knows about the kickers. Seems like there are different reports every time I read something. From my best guess it seems like Wile will be doing the punting and kickoffs where as Gibbons will handle the field goals and extra points.

Back