Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tiger Right Field

tycobb420

So far, the board has selected...

Catcher- Ivan Rodriguez
LF- Willie the Wonder Horton
Closer- Willie Hernandez

Who will be the rightfielder? This will probably be the most interesting poll....I imagine LF will be the least interesting considering Horton's landslide victory!

Magglio is 5th in all time games played for the Tigers in RF. Higgy is on b/c someone asked about him in the LF poll...so I included him.

All Time Games Played in RF for Detroit:

1. Kaline-2036
2. Heilmann- 1422
3. Crawford- 1416
4. Pete Fox- 756
5. Maggs-738

Kaline off to a 2-0 start. Wonder if this will be like the leftfield poll???

Funny thing is, the person that voted for him probably thinks he's the best.

bavarianinnman said:
Sorry i had to vote For Higgy was to tempting not to.

Kaline by far is the best.

No you don't. You think its higgy, haha.

:)

Kirk Gibson was and still is my favorite baseball player of all time. Absolutely loved the way he played the game. That being said, Al Kaline should be the only one on the list with any votes.

I voted for Kirk because I actually witnessed him play would have voted for AL

What about Chet Lemon?LOL

staegrac said:
I voted for Kirk because I actually witnessed him play would have voted for AL

What about Chet Lemon?LOL

Think Chet was a CF mostly.

I put in the first vote for Gibson earlier, because nobody but Kaline and Higgy(?) had any votes, and I felt he deserved at least 1.

But their is no question Kaline is the Tigers best RF ever.

Back