Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favorite Players that aren't Tigers

tycobb420

Who are your favorite players that don't play in Detroit?

Tulowitzki. There is no one else. I don't root for him just that I like his ball playing skills.

Evan Longoria b/c I have 3b envy. Also, Curtis Granderson and Ryan Braun. Like Pedroia too b/c he is short.

It's hard for me to stop rooting for tigers players who don't play for the Tigers any more, especially when I didn't want them gone in the first place. Polanco, Granderson, and Rodney are at the top of that list. I just wish Granderson was having this season for a team other than the Yankees. I could enjoy it a lot more.

Barring ex-Tigers, it's probably just Ichiro.

interiminequities said:
It's hard for me to stop rooting for tigers players who don't play for the Tigers any more, especially when I didn't want them gone in the first place. Polanco, Granderson, and Rodney are at the top of that list. I just wish Granderson was having this season for a team other than the Yankees. I could enjoy it a lot more.

That's the thing, he wouldn't have the season anywhere else :)

I like Tim Wakefield, Curtis Granderson, Dustin Pedroia, Billy Butler, Jimmy Rollins, and Tyler Clippard. I like Chris Getz allot, I think in the right situation he would be a star.

my favorite is Prince and Hamilton, but all time favorite is Junior

The flip side I Hate watching Big PeePee Lol i mean Ortiz whatever his name is, and every yankee minus Grandy

Mike Greenwell was my first favorite player.

Non Tigers - Granderson

Non Tigers that were NEVER a Tiger - probably Ellsbury. I prefer 5 tool guys.....more complete players.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
interiminequities said:

That's the thing, he wouldn't have the season anywhere else :)

Are you saying that because of the line-up he's in or the park he plays in?

Back