Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Borderlands 2

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
I'm enjoying it so far, though I haven't jumped into multi player yet where the game is supposed to really shine.

Similar to the original, but if ain't broke, don't fix it. Seems to be more quests and gun variations than the original. Graphics are from the same Unreal engine I believe.

Another FPS. I'm starting to hate gaming with the lack of 3rd person games. It's really pissing me off. It cuts my gaming options by about 80%.

Games fun, especially like how you can jump in and out of multi games. gotta do the multi player but that's mostly about ranking and just tearing through enemies.

Another FPS. I'm starting to hate gaming with the lack of 3rd person games. It's really pissing me off. It cuts my gaming options by about 80%.

It's a FPS that incorporates RPG aspects. Why can't you play FPS?

Motion sickness, do you get car sick? The more you play your brain should get used to it and adjust, it just takes time. Give border 2 a rent from redbox and check it out on line its not as fast paced as a COD, it’s nice the way the different characters complement each other skill wise.

Motion sickness, do you get c sick the more you play your brain should get used to it and adjust, it just takes time. Give border 2 a rent from redbox and check it out on line its not as fast paced as a COD, it?s nice the way the different characters complement each other skill wise.

Its been like this since the original doom. And no, it doesnt get better. Every time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just learn to live with it and wait patiently for 3rd person games.

I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just learn to live with it and wait patiently for 3rd person games.

Did you like Fallout 3 or New Vegas?? Those give you the option to zoom to third person.

I didn't realize you could. Do they play well in 3rd person? Some do and some don't

It's hard for me to give a real honest opinion because I stay in 1st person a lot. Occasionally for a change of pace I'll zoom out to third person. I believe you can do it in Skyrim too although it seemed very clunky in that game.

It's hard for me to give a real honest opinion because I stay in 1st person a lot. Occasionally for a change of pace I'll zoom out to third person. I believe you can do it in Skyrim too although it seemed very clunky in that game.

Skyrim is very good in 3rd person. Maybe not as good as games that are meant for 3rd person like Uncharted but I put a lot of time into Skyrim and it ran well.

Skyrim is very good in 3rd person. Maybe not as good as games that are meant for 3rd person like Uncharted but I put a lot of time into Skyrim and it ran well.

You will like Fallout 3 and it's successors then. They're made by Bethseda, just as Skyrim is.

It's laggy and the walk and run at an angle. So no 3rd person in fallout does not play well.

It's laggy and the walk and run at an angle. So no 3rd person in fallout does not play well.

I get how the angle thing might be irritating to some but as far as lag, that would depend on your rig. I didn't have lag issues at any point.

Back