Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gurode

Lol, the FO and coaches love Dom for whatever reason, he's not going anywhere.

Dom is loved too much, and with less than 2 weeks until the season starts, Gurode wouldn't have the time to learn the plays. Hopefully we'll draft a center in the later rounds of next years draft and let him learn from Dom for a year.

A guy, like his former linemate Davis I'm sure would be a welcome addition for the vet minimum. But neither will take that so MM I'm sure will pass.

lol we look at dom as the weakness of the line. the lions coaches look at him as the anchor.

As a Dallas fan this is the icing on the fucking cake. I was already concerned about the offensive line..now......................smh.....................I dont even know what to think.

R.I.P Tony Romo
1980-2011

Lol It's just a lil sarcasm about dumping Dom, but u can never have to much talent on the O-line. He's some one i would kick the tires on.

He will be highly sought after. He really should be brought in for a look see at least. He would be great insurance and a huge improvement on running plays, rotate them both in and out or just plug him into LG once Peterman gets hurt again................Just kidding........no, not really.

We can only wish Dom would be gone. Hes the "anchor" of why our run game sucks. Cause his behind is on the ground every play. This would be the smartest move they can make...and they wont.

O'Hara is still available as well. I guess his injuries to his feet are pretty serious. Some nice aging Pro Bowlers at C available.

Gurode might make sense here if he wasnt 33...not so much as Dom's replacement, but Peterson's. He has the ability to play both guard & center

Back