Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No jabari parker countdown thread?!

For some reason I think he will be a Sparty. He has already said he will be a one and done. Not sure how much help he will be for them. I am not a fan of modt of the one and done players because they are more worried about their draft stock then team goals.

For some reason I think he will be a Sparty. He has already said he will be a one and done. Not sure how much help he will be for them. I am not a fan of modt of the one and done players because they are more worried about their draft stock then team goals.

ya if you know ur gonna be 1 n done...then why not just pick a school close to home that plays several games near your chicago hometown with a quality coach that you have a good relationship with? would make sense...

Countdown? It's not like he's Mitch McGary or something.

From everything I've heard it's a coin toss between MSU and Duke. Izzo got the last word in last night on an in home visit.

Countdown? It's not like he's Mitch McGary or something.

From everything I've heard it's a coin toss between MSU and Duke. Izzo got the last word in last night on an in home visit.

back up centers are important too!

Seriously is this kid so good he needs a "This is how great I am special" ?

Damnit, we're stuck with 3 McDonald's All Americans on the roster instead of 4 next year.

State Basketball will continue on about the same, Final Four every 3 or 4 years, but Parker would have basically gave us an 80% chance at a final 4 next season and a 50% chance to win it all. He is a special player and Duke will probably win it all next year with him.

It wasn't a must get recruit to maintain the program, but it was a chance to elevate the program some.

Back