Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hall of Fame: Not Convicted? Not The Point (Updated)

I kinda miss Olbermann's "worst person in the world" pronouncement on his former "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" show on MSNBC. I never watched his abbreviated and brief Current TV program of the same name, which lasted less than a year before he was fired...again. He is quite the eccentric and controversial egomaniac, especially when it comes to anything that is not sports-related. But in this increasingly jaded 21st century world, being continuously controversial, biased, and shocking is the best, if not the only means left to keep his or any other radio, internet, and/or TV news media personalities' status alive and thriving, unfortunately.

I think if they have the numbers they deserve to be in.....just put a huge plack in the HOF that tells the story of the seroid era. Too many people that are / have used PEDs will get in...there is no way to know so let them all in.

Olbermann is mixing oil-water here. The Black Sox did not use PEDs. He does not need the PED-argument to convince me that Jackson, Ciccote and Weaver should be in the HOF.

If there is proof someone was on roids, either got caught or admitted I hope they don't get in. Regardless how many use it, unless its 100% then it was uneven playing field (at least for some).

Back