Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions talk on NFL Network

I haven't watched this video yet, but would prefer that they just let our team play ball. Last time predictions were made like this................. just brings back bad memories.

media went crazy with our win over NE. Sportsnation, Around the Horn, First take...all spent a lot of time talking about the lions and their shot to make it to the playoffs.

this level of optimism from others hasn't happened very often as of late... kind of makes me nervous. Not necessarily because I doubt the team... it is just weird. A big part of me is hesitant to dive all in and buy the hype... but another part of me really wants to, ya know? Here's to a great year and the team taking steps forward.

p.s. what sucks is that if things don't pan out because of injuries... we will hear from trolls and the media saying stuff like, "we knew it!" or... "same ol' Lions."

We are getting a bit more hype than we have earned thus far and Suh is the flagship for the hype. He really is an Icon. Not only is he a beast on the field, but he is very opportunistic with his media opportunities and has truly branded himself in the public eye.

I like getting the positive attention. I like reading kool aid posts about our team from national writers as opposed to local ones for once.

One thing I can say after reviewing the Pats game is Suh was double teamed about as much as Williams. Williams looked almost as good as Suh and flies greatly under the raidar...

It was interesting being at the game to hear the crowd yelling SUHHH! Even when it was avril that was getting the sacks...

Suh gets much of the credit for the overall stellar performance of the DL.

Back