Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Charlie V

jmakula87

The more I watch him this year, the more impressed I am by him. He is far more aware than in other years. He is also making good decisions on offense. Knows when to drive to the hoop instead of forcing up a 3. Playing defense that isn't a liability as well.

It feels like contract year CV. He's always tended to step up just in time to swindle another team into giving him a long term contract. Maybe he knows something we don't, maybe the Pistons told him they were going to amnesty him and he's decided to work for a new contract. He's been better as of late, surely, but being better for him still isn't saying much.

He still needs to go. I really don't agree with the first poster's assessment on him. His decision making is the same as it always has been. Catches on the perimeter, and launches a three in a blink of an eye. He's shooting well, fine, but Joe D didn't pay a gazillion dollars for a 6'11 perimeter shooter.

His defense remains pathetic, and the fact that he can't even crack 4 rebounds a game is sad. They need to cut bait with him asap, and find a better way to invest that money.

Back