Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 Projected Two-Deep

Michchamp

starters in bold; new transfers in italics

OFFENSE
WR-X 6 Johnson, Cornelius SR - 81 O'Leary, Peyton RS SO
WR-Z 00 Clemons, Darrius SO - 85 Dixon, Cristian RS SO
WR-H 14 Wilson, Roman SR - 8 Morris, Tyler SO
LT 52 Barnhart, Karsen RS SR - 73 Henderson, LaDarius SR/TR
LG 77 Keegan, Trevor RS SR - 58 El-Hadi, Giovanni RS SO
OC 60 Nugent, Drake GR/TR - 51 Crippen, Greg RS SO
RG 65 Zinter, Zak SR - 74 Atteberry, Reece RS JR
RT 78 Hinton, Myles SR/TR - 53 Jones, Trente RS SR
TE 18 Loveland, Colston SO - 89 Barner, A.J. SR/TR
QB 9 McCarthy, J.J. JR - 13 Tuttle, Jack GR/TR 16 Warren, Davis RS SO
RB 2 Corum, Blake SR - 7 Edwards, Donovan JR

DEFENSE
EDGE 17 McGregor, Braiden SR - 8 Moore, Derrick SO
NT 55 Graham, Mason SO - 78 Grant, Kenneth SO
DT 94 Jenkins, Kris SR - 26 Benny, Rayshaun RS SO
EDGE 32 Harrell, Jaylen SR - 5 Stewart, Josaiah JR/TR
MLB 25 Colson, Junior JR - 30 Rolder, Jimmy SO
WLB 23 Barrett, Michael GR - 15 Hausmann, Ernest SO/TR
LCB 2 Johnson, Will SO - 1 Walker, Amorion SO
SS 7 Paige, Makari SR - 10 Berry, Zeke RS FR
RCB 12 Wallace, Josh SR/TR - 1 McBurrows, Ja'Den RS SO
NB 00 Sainristil, Mike SR - 6 Jones, Kody RS FR

SPECIAL TEAMS
PT 19 Doman, Tommy JR - 90 Hollenbeck, Hudson RS FR/TR
PK 32 Turner, James GR/TR - 99 Samaha, Adam FR

From: https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/michigan/91119

Other notes:
Alex Orji is listed as our 4th QB; there?s been talk of him returning kicks and punts as well, but Harbaugh has said he doesn?t want to risk a QB in that position unless the blocking on returns improves.

Kalel Mullings is listed as RB #3; C.J. Stokes is #4.

Among the transfers coming in:
Drake Nugent and Myles Hinton are from Stanford. Nugent (hopefully no relation to Ted?), was a two-time all PAC-12 selection and started 24 games. Hinton hasn?t won any major awards, but started 16 games there.

Jack Tuttle transferred from IU; he brings a decent amount of experience in to back up J.J. A.J. Barner is another IU transfer, expected to be our #2 TE. Had decent receiving stats there for a TE.

On Defense, Josh Wallace transferred from UMass; was a three-time team captain there.

Replacing Moody is James Turner, a Louisville transfer (and Saline, MI native) who holds a few school records at UL, including career FG %.

Depth at WR is scary. We can't lose anyone.

But look at all those senior starters. If we can't win a playoff game this year, we might be waiting a few years at another shot

Depth at WR is scary. We can't lose anyone.

But look at all those senior starters. If we can't win a playoff game this year, we might be waiting a few years at another shot

I didn't want to bring any negativity into this thread, but you're absolutely right.

If JJ and Edwards leave, we could lose EDIT: 10 out of 11 starters on offense, and I don't
see another RB on the roster after Corum and him who could carry the ball 20 times a game. Defense loses a lot as well.

Expect this to contribute to a truly deafening amount of screeching from MSU fans and SEC beat writers that Harbaugh will be gone after this season (for sure this time)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll "worry" about next year, next year. And the portal gives and takes.
The portal has been good to us so far.

I'm also not worried. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. As long as the team can play competitive football in what looks to be a huge rebuilding year ON TOP OF a potentially brutal schedule, I'll be happy without regard to their final record.

And whatever Harbaugh does, I will laugh at the slappies that continue to claim they know what he'll do (regardless of how many times they've been wrong about him already).

Back