Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 depth chart

mhughes0021

This roster still looks tough going into next year. Will need it with a much more difficult schedule and pending whatever happens with our coaching staff. Initial look... need to make a decision at qb. Could use help IOL. Could use an upgrade at cb opposite Johnson.
Update Jones going to draft... need a OT.
Qb Orji?
Rb Edwards>Mullings
Wr Morris, English, Oleary, Morgan
Te Loveland
Oline Hinton, el-hadi, crippon, priebe, ?

Moore, Graham, grant, stewart
Hausman, barham
Johnson, moore, paige, saab/mcboroughs, waller?

Last edited:
Defense is going to miss Mikey but the rest should be just as good or better. Stewart coming back is huge.

My biggest concern is the QB. This roster is built to repeat and with the exception of receiver they have solid depth to back up the areas they lost. Sounds like Denegal is the favorite in-house option to win the job but a first year starter with Texas week 2 is a scary proposition.

I still expect a 10 win season based solely on the defense but if ever there was a time to bring in an experienced 1 year QB it's now. Jake Ruddock-level QB play gets this team to the CFP. As long as you win at least one of the Texas/Oregon/OSU games and win the rest of the games you're probably in.

Last edited:
It's Michigan football they'll be okay. Just won a chip, we're playing with house money now. Easy.

Just need to be top 12 next year right. We can endure some growing pains as the season starts!

It is now quite possible we play Ohio St 3 times in a season. This would be insane. This year's win was crucial, to me, that bragging rights last for a little longer. In the future, bragging rights won't last that long because of the possible frequency of playing them. If we are both undefeated going into final game, do you sit players, now, and get ready for the playoffs. Cuz odds are, they meet up in the Conference Championship and again in the playoff. Could you imagine beating OSU 2x or even 3x in a season or vice versa. Someone could lose their job after just one season, lol.

It is now quite possible we play Ohio St 3 times in a season. This would be insane. This year's win was crucial, to me, that bragging rights last for a little longer. In the future, bragging rights won't last that long because of the possible frequency of playing them. If we are both undefeated going into final game, do you sit players, now, and get ready for the playoffs. Cuz odds are, they meet up in the Conference Championship and again in the playoff. Could you imagine beating OSU 2x or even 3x in a season or vice versa. Someone could lose their job after just one season, lol.

I find it hilarious that Ohio state went out and bought an entirely new team. Then hired Bill Obrien to make them all suck lol.

I'd expect Denegal to be the leader in the clubhouse to start at QB. I'm sure there will be a competition and Orji will certainly get some playing time but Denegal is the more polished player with the higher floor. I also saw that Tuttle is trying to get an extra year. Doubtful it happens but if it does I'm pretty sure he was QB2 last year. Davis Warren looked pretty bad in his limited experience this past year, I'd be surprised if he was on the roster past spring ball.

Back