Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 Days Until Hoops!

Hope college basketball isn't as much as a shitshow as college football has been

Hopefully.

My local listing showing College Basketball Teams TBA in that time slot.

ESPN website not showing any television scheduled for that game at this point in time.

Probably still ironing out their TV schedule since everything was just announced mid-week.

Probably still ironing out their TV schedule since everything was just announced mid-week.

They?re probably shooting to get as many games on television the day before Thanksgiving that can. Yes it makes sense that in this short of a time window it?s not a layup. But I bet they?ll succeed in getting as many games as they can, I think you can bank on that, and when they do, getting a great TV audience will be a slam dunk.

They?re probably shooting to get as many games on television the day before Thanksgiving that can. Yes it makes sense that in this short of a time window it?s not a layup. But I bet they?ll succeed in getting as many games as they can, I think you can bank on that, and when they do, getting a great TV audience will be a slam dunk.

You know it! Inject all the college bball into my veins.

My hulu live says it is ESPNu at 4pm EST, the listing states big 10 college basketball, but ESPN2 has the other game, so this has to be the Michigan game.

Is it intentional, or are we really not getting much info? Usually, we get some insider information about x player looking dominant or y player disappointing.

Is it intentional, or are we really not getting much info? Usually, we get some insider information about x player looking dominant or y player disappointing.

Basically because of the pandemic. UMHoops said this:

We barely receive meaningful access to asses the Wolverines in normal times, and this year?s pandemic-impacted offseason has left even fewer opportunities to evaluate U-M. The last time we saw this team live was before the world locked down due to the coronavirus. Anything that we think we know right now is closer to a guess, but this is always a fun exercise to assess Michigan?s season outlook before the year begins.

Back