Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

49ers 37 Packers 20 Final NFC Title

biggunsbob

Green Bay @ San Francisco

I will probably start watching in the second half.

Nice kickoff return. Packers.

Nice late-half pickoff, Rogers.

What a shame. Just hate to see this happen to the Packers, such a likable franchise.

What a shame. Just hate to see this happen to the Packers, such a likable franchise.

Your being sarcastic right ? Because I could see them lose every game for next 25 years and love it. 50 years for the much more hated Vikings.

Now don?t get me wrong. San Francisco is in my top 5 of NFL hate so that is something.

That long pass to AR was something special. Man I hate them but what a throw. So perfect.

That last throw by Jimmy Was his first throw in a long time.

Jesus both of these head coaches in this game were graduate assistant?s at Central Michigan and my teams are stuck with Jim Harbaugh and Matt Patrica. Oh well maybe next year the the guys I am rooting for will put it together ?

Your being sarcastic right ? Because I could see them lose every game for next 25 years and love it. 50 years for the much more hated Vikings.

Now don?t get me wrong. San Francisco is in my top 5 of NFL hate so that is something.

Yes I was being sarcastic. The day I root for the Packers is probably the day I?m 6 feet under.

the 49ers are a team that Matt could win with. QB only has to throw 8 passes

It is just Amazing how fortunate some teams get over the history of their existence. Patriots, Steelers, 49ers, Packers, Dallas, Denver, Giants, Raiders, even the Dolphins and Washington had amazing runs !

Naw the SOL would fuck it up somehow or a pass interference call wouldn?t get thrown lol. Damn officials !

Next year Patrica and Quinn go 11-5 win the nfc north and go to the super bowl !
Yippee !lll

Hey we are with other 0 appearance clubs !
Detroit
Cleveland
Jacksonville
Houston
https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/20/most-super-bowl-appearances-nfl-team

Last edited:
It is just Amazing how fortunate some teams get over the history of their existence. Patriots, Steelers, 49ers, Packers, Dallas, Denver, Giants, Raiders, even the Dolphins and Washington had amazing runs !

Yep. Generally it would be considered fortunate to just be competent at your job. Most people that aren't end up homeless or in poverty at the least.

Yep. Generally it would be considered fortunate to just be competent at your job. Most people that aren't end up homeless or in poverty at the least.

You would think, but in many cases that I have witnessed, employees who were troublesomely sociopath, narcissist, incompetent, and/or inept would instead be promoted or laterally transferred into other positions within the company...sometimes with disastrous (and once even with deadly) results.

Last edited:
Back