Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

A?s Moving again

The city of Oakland must be terrible. They lose their NFL team and a few years later they lose their MLB team.

The city of Oakland must be terrible. They lose their NFL team and a few years later they lose their MLB team.

Wait, what?

Janet Jackson, Tupac Shacur, Regina King and John Singleton literally got together to make a movie about how much of a shithole Oakland literally is.

Some might view this post as racially unempethetic.

As the only poster to this (I?m pretty sure) board who has recently been to the home of O?Shea Jackson (the dad) better known as Ice Cube?I call it Poetic Justice.

The owner of course. He's got money do what Mr. I did and front a lot of the cost.

Okay.

I guess he?s a rich old Replitard who is looks like and is exactly the same age the the old libtard I usually vote for for Congress.

I remember the old days of Charlie O.

Now, here?s where the thread takes a spectacular turn - what poster to this board wasn?t ashamed/embarrassed to guilt one of the Is progeny (Marian was and is very important in the processes) into giving him a ride home after a late rehearsal for stage productions at the University of Michigan?

Here?s a hint - you don?t have to look far.

Don't forget the Oakland Seals. They moved to Cleveland in 1976. Talk about an insult.

Back