Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

AJ Henning Transferring

He was a pretty sure-handed & reliable return guy, which is a much bigger loss than his contributions on offense.

I was looking forward to seeing if he improved more this fall, and what he could do, but good luck to him.

and we lost an LB too yesterday as well, I think

starters are there, but depth is thinner on D now.

Henning is a loss in the return game and I know many of us mentioned throughout game threads the disappearance of end-around last season. Moten was passed by Paige at the end of the season and presumably one or both of Sabb/Berry. Hill-Green has been here for 3 years and hasn't seen the field so difficult to say that's much of a loss. Older started to show out at the end of the year and Hausmann has more experience after 1 season.

Back