Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

All Athletics on Pause for 14 Days

I'm getting this sinking feeling the seasons in all sports are going to get canceled like last season.

I'm getting this sinking feeling the seasons in all sports are going to get canceled like last season.

I doubt that.

We know much more about how dangerous the virus is and how dangerous it isn?t than we did last March 11th.

That shouldn?t change with the mutation; actually viral mutations are almost less virulent, and the contagiousness estimations at this point are just numbers being pulled out of peoples? asses, just like many early estimations of Covid-19.

They?ll just change the rules as they go to do whatever they have to do to crown a champion, just like the B1G did in football to make sure OSU won the B1G crown and qualified for the playoffs, and MLB was ready to do if they had to.

The Men's basketball team has zero positives. Some good news

I doubt that.

We know much more about how dangerous the virus is and how dangerous it isn’t than we did last March 11th.

That shouldn’t change with the mutation; actually viral mutations are almost less virulent, and the contagiousness estimations at this point are just numbers being pulled out of peoples’ asses, just like many early estimations of Covid-19.

They’ll just change the rules as they go to do whatever they have to do to crown a champion, just like the B1G did in football to make sure OSU won the B1G crown and qualified for the playoffs, and MLB was ready to do if they had to.

Ok keeping my fingers crossed ��

Last edited:
The Men's basketball team has zero positives. Some good news

Really good. The reports say the suspension of activities is for ?up to? 14 days.

I?m not exactly sure what that means or doesn?t it mean, and I?m also kind of wondering who decides exactly what it means or doesn?t mean.

Back