Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are we America?s new team?

I?m in Portland Oregon. At a bar w the wife and wearing a Lions hoodie. I can?t go 5min w/o a fist bump, or someone saying something positive about our team.

Are we americas new team?!

I think so, fellas. Let?s go!!!!!

Last edited:
I live in Virginia. In the past when I've worn Lions gear, I don't get any comments unless the other person is from Michigan. This year I've gotten quite a few comments...and positive.

I always think it's easy to root for a team who has been down on their luck forever and then finally start seeing some success. For the Lions there's just nothing of substance to hate on us for yet. We don't have a team full of loudmouth assholes and we have a likeable coach. Most coaches have a punchable face or are just flat out unlikeable. But once in a while you get a likeable coach like Andy Reid or Dan Campbell.

Don't think so. Just a little more respect but people just waiting for 2 losses in a row I think

Same with Goff.

I live out of town (Pittsburgh) and I'm really looking forward to being called a bandwagon jumper by some asshole yinzer in a faded Jerome Bettis jersey. It's the little things.

Such a shame CJGJ went down, wanted to see the Lions embrace the villain role.

Defense is playing great still though. Walker and Branch are playing really well. Ife is solid depth.

Hopeful Branch and Joseph can get healthy though now

Crazy Moseley, Joseph, CGJ all out and playing this well.

Jacobs good depth, Branch really good rookie and Walker/Ife good depth.

I live in NE Ohio and all my friends know I've always been a Lions fan. A friend got with a good line. I showed up to a soccer game in a Lions hoodie. He said it was the first time I could wear it and not be ashamed. But everyone that takes football with me has all good things about the Lions.

The blue sky mask really hasn?t caught on much and I?m good with that I don?t want to see them in a villain role I?d much rather see them take on a hungered controlled resolve persona no villains just channeled resolve

?if you?re hunting us, you don?t have to look far. We?re going to be on your front porch when you open the door?

# Dan Campbell

Back