Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Army Navy Game 2021

tinselwolverine

There?s a linebacker for Navy named Fagot.

But who is going to give a NCAA linebacker who is surely also an expert in hand to hand combat shit about his name?

It appears to be a French.

Cue the punchline.

Army is just dumb. They stopped even trying to throw on early downs in the second half. Running game is not working coach. I knew they were faking that punt. It was so obvious?Army coach getting out coached right now. He needs to wake up. Apparently Army thought this game was over at half. They need a turnover badly right now.

Last edited:
do the Taliban or Viet Cong have linebackers?

No organization known as the Viet Cong has been around since the late 70s. I don?t know anything about any linebackers they might?ve had back in those days.

I don?t think the Taliban plays our style of football.

Army is just dumb. They stopped even trying to throw on early downs in the second half. Running game is not working coach. I knew they were faking that punt. It was so obvious?Army coach getting out coached right now. He needs to wake up. Apparently Army thought this game was over at half. They need a turnover badly right now.

I didn?t watch the game very much but post game they?re showing Diego Fagot (pronounced Fa-GO as I correctly guessed) of the victorious Navy a lot. Did he have a big game?

I asked and answered, I am garnering from the interview with him that he did.

That is one big Fa-GO. I would not wanna mess with that Fa-GO.

Back