Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bad news for the Biden bribery believers

Is anybody but the extreme out liar partisans on both sides paying attention to any of this?

You?ve made three or four posts about tapes that you say Republicans are now claiming might not exist that I have never heard about before reading about it all on your threads on the DSF Politics board.

There ain?t that many sources that should be taken with more of a grain of salt than Salon, but what random posters who go by the Johnny68 - or who go by TinselWolverine, for that matter - post on the DSF Politics board - that is definitely among them.

There ain?t that many sources that should be taken with more of a grain of salt than Salon.

You clowns and your childish ass attack the source defense whenever you don't want to have to reconcile your beliefs with the facts.

All you have to do is scroll down the article a bit and you'll see Rudy saying exactly what the article reports.

But keep your head in the sand, all of you are a bunch of fucking idiots.

Oh and by the way, go ahead and ban me you pathetic piece of right trash shit. This site is a fucking joke. You people were clowns in the ESPN message boards and you're bigger fucking clowns here.

Ban me and delete my account you old fat piece of shit.

Oh and by the way, go ahead and ban me you pathetic piece of right trash shit. This site is a fucking joke. You people were clowns in the ESPN message boards and you're bigger fucking clowns here.

Are you talking to me?

I guess you are, because I don?t see anybody else here, so you must be talking to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6XwS...0YXhpIGRyaXZlciBhcmUgeW91IHRhbGtpbmcgdG8gbWUg

I?m 62 years old, but I?m not fat at all.

Have you looked at my profile pics?

Also, if anyone is gonna ban you, it ain?t gonna be me - I don?t have that authority.

You?re not the first poster who has put out a challenge to be banned? while you are obviously not banned - here you are, right?

That right there?that is some real Class A, attention whore, drama Queen shit.

Have fun, Divine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTOWIMJkKpc&pp=ygUQRGl2aW5lIGVhdHMgc2hpdA==

what a loser. :lmao:

Well a few hours ago I did ban him. Sorry, and first amendment and all that but this isn't the type of poster we need here..

what a loser. :lmao:

Now, I don?t think I?m that much of a conservative?I?m probably a little more of a conservative than a liberal?but I would trade every ?conservative ideal? I hold - whatever that means, or doesn?t mean - to be rich Hollywood limousine liberal like the limousine liberals who live in my zip code.

I would like to include Ice Cube, who greeted me at his house fairly recently - but Ice Cube recently declared that Democrats should stop taking the black vote for granted - so I guess he isn?t that much of a limousine liberal.

Can?t win for losing.

Someone from the board reminded me that he just had a birthday.

Happy birthday, Ice Cube.

Well a few hours ago I did ban him. Sorry, and first amendment and all that but this isn't the type of poster we need here..

I originally banned him for a week. The more I read his profanity laced last thread, the more I thought that was too kind so I added more than your ban.

I was talking to Tinsel about this guy yesterday and his posting consisted of about 11 or 12 threads where he ripped on the political forum and several people. You have to go back to 2015 for his last postings.

Remember jz68 from espn and the first two Detroit Forums we went to after espn? Johnny68 was very similar to him.

People like Johnny just enjoy getting under the poster's skin. The worst words you can use on a man is to call him a CUNT and he is.

You were at Ice Cubes house?

It?s a good story I?ve told some of my buddies off the board - not all of them like each other, oh well - so here it is, for everyone.

I was making a food delivery. I picked up this place the Nook in Encino - seems like a nice little place. The delivery was someone named Pamela.

So I drove onto a little side street south of Ventura Boulevard to a pretty big giant house, all of them in that area are ? the stairway to the front door seemed a little hard to get to, and I actually stumbled as I was going up the stairs, but I caught my balance, and, as I stood up, holy hell, there I was staring straight into the face of Ice Cube (Pamela is his wife and O?Shea Jr.?s mom).

What the hell are ya gonna do?

So I looked him in the eye, and I said ?I?m not gonna gush or anything but I just wanna say I?m a huge fan.?

And he answer for ?thank you and God bless.?

So the first thing I did was text both Spartan Mack and MichChamp.

How ironical is that?

It takes a lot to get banned from a message board. The Giants message board I used to frequent had a couple of guys that got banned. One guy welshed on a bet on the 2012 election and then lied about it and berated everybody for calling him out on it. The other was a guy who just was in a different dimension. He told some real Whoppers. Princeton Law graduate summa whatever, private jet owner, USFL player, could bench press 200 lb 40 times, ran a marathon at 5:15 pace in Chuck Taylors, and a lot more like that. Island resort villa too. I look back on those guys with humor and I am still friends with a guy in the area who was a part of all that stuff and we still joke about it.

By the way, my mentioned friend, an attorney, pointed out to him, there is no Princeton law School.

Last edited:
It?s a good story I?ve told some of my buddies off the board - not all of them like each other, oh well - so here it is, for everyone.

I was making a food delivery. I picked up this place the Nook in Encino - seems like a nice little place. The delivery was someone named Pamela.

So I drove onto a little side street south of Ventura Boulevard to a pretty big giant house, all of them in that area are ? the stairway to the front door seemed a little hard to get to, and I actually stumbled as I was going up the stairs, but I caught my balance, and, as I stood up, holy hell, there I was staring straight into the face of Ice Cube (Pamela is his wife and O?Shea Jr.?s mom).

What the hell are ya gonna do?

So I looked him in the eye, and I said ?I?m not gonna gush or anything but I just wanna say I?m a huge fan.?

And he answer for ?thank you and God bless.?
So the first thing I did was text both Spartan Mack and MichChamp.

How ironical is that?
That's a cool story. Can't say I know who O'Shea Jr. Is.. I met Bill Laimbeer once, ass hat.

That's a cool story. Can't say I know who O'Shea Jr. Is.. I met Bill Laimbeer once, ass hat.

O?Shea Jr. literally portrayed his own dad, Ice Cube, in ?Straight Outta Compton.

Our friend SpartanMack pointed out to me that O?Shea Jackson Junior identifies himself as such, apparently in deference to the real name of his father, better known as Ice Cube.

It didn?t occur to me to ask the well known recipient to whom I was delivering - or delivering on behalf of his wife - prefers to be addressed as.

Perhaps next time, I shall remember.

Oh, and once again?whomever banned the dude?I don?t know what you look like?I?m a 62 year old man that would make Channing Tatum want to look like me when he gets to be my age.

Some people just don't know how to behave on the interwebs.

what a weird cat. says his account was created almost 10 years ago. I never saw him post until a week or so ago, and he posted like a madman.

but the light that burns the brightest burns twice as fast...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people just don't know how to behave on the interwebs.

what a weird cat. says his account was created almost 10 years ago. I never saw him post until a week or so ago, and he posted like a madman.

but the light that burns the brightest burns twice as fast...

Pretty soon after he arrived, I speculated that he didn't really believe a single word he was typing. He certainly wasn't interested in an exchange of ideas of any sort, at least when we disagree, meaning "the board", we making attempt to substantiate why.

Pretty soon after he arrived, I speculated that he didn't really believe a single word he was typing. He certainly wasn't interested in an exchange of ideas of any sort, at least when we disagree, meaning "the board", we making attempt to substantiate why.

Our friend MichChamp?s post you quoted remind?s me of a poem I remember from years ago - don?t remember the poet and gonna paraphrase -

I burn my candle at both ends
It will not last the night

But oh, my friends, and oh my foes
it gives a lovely light

When the crack unit on Criminal Minds is flying to or from some site of a criminal mind abomination, that?s the type of vignette that one of the characters narrates.

We?re a family here.

The essential tenets of a family.

Don?t have to always get along; don?t have to agree on everything.

For now, I?m gonna nickname us the Reagans.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWslXXKzpA&list=PLvSIwUXNy92x_qLLe6Hhf60cAloLpbGsT&index=1&pp=iAQB

Man, look at that pretty girl.

Why did our boy Tom Brady leave her?

Back