Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Baltimore Ravens Tie Team Rushing Record

biggunsbob

Quarterback Lamar Jackson got Baltimore over the 100-yard rushing mark on the last play of the game in a 23-7 win over the Denver Broncos in Week 4. The Ravens now have run for 100 yards in 43 consecutive games, tying the Pittsburgh Steelers (1974 to 1977) for the longest streak in NFL history.

Now the question is is should they have just taken a knee ? Game was in hand and it was on the last play of the game. What if Lamar had gotten hurt? I?m ok with it and the Ravens and Steelers are not like best buddies lol.

Now the question is is should they have just taken a knee ? Game was in hand and it was on the last play of the game. What if Lamar had gotten hurt? I?m ok with it and the Ravens and Steelers are not like best buddies lol.

I can understand the injury take.

Saw the Broncos were upset though and I find that ridiculous. This is the NFL, maybe your defense should?ve done a better job. I have no problem with teams playing for achievements and no sympathy when teams run up the score.

If the Rams are beating the Lions by 40 in the 3rd and Stafford decides to keep throwing bombs, more power to ya.

I can understand the injury take.

Saw the Broncos were upset though and I find that ridiculous. This is the NFL, maybe your defense should?ve done a better job. I have no problem with teams playing for achievements and no sympathy when teams run up the score.

If the Rams are beating the Lions by 40 in the 3rd and Stafford decides to keep throwing bombs, more power to ya.

I'd agree with this.

I'd say the exception to this is if there have been multiple injuries in the game to the losing team. Then just take a knee or run 3 dive plays. Other than that....I wouldn't care at all if a team beat us 40-7 or 63-7. Usually when it's 40-7......everyone watching the game knows it could have been much worse.

Back