Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BB vs Gonzaga

That?s a blown game for sure. I had zero expectations this game/season really so I?m not super disgusted but that would have been damn nice to have in your back pocket come selection Sunday if this team is on the bubble like I think they might be.

Who would have thought that zero big men depth would have bit us in the ass our first true test? Oh that?s right, literally everyone of us who bitched all off-season about no effort made via the portal to add another big.

Was pleased with Sissoko honestly. Also Hauser still sucks. The last playcall was atrocious too, way too slow developing and gave yourself no chance at any rebound or ability to foul/get off another chance in case we didn?t execute.

I'll never understanding not adding a big man transfer wjen you had a scholarship available.

They almost beat a really good team. Nothing to feel bad about. No big and almost a win.

9+ minutes without a FG to start the second half. That's longer than most but it seems like we go 5+ minutes without scoring way more often than any team should. Frustrating to watch this ineffective offense dribble around the perimeter then throw up a bad, panicked shot at the end of the clock. How can you take that much time and never get an open look?

Last edited:
They almost beat a really good team. Nothing to feel bad about. No big and almost a win.

they almost beat a pretty good, perennially overrated team that maybe plays one tough opponent early in the season then doesn't play anyone until they blow it in the tournament.

they almost beat a pretty good, perennially overrated team that maybe plays one tough opponent early in the season then doesn't play anyone until they blow it in the tournament.

They play the 4,5,11 and 18th ranked teams this year. Plus msu amd Washington. They are at least trying this year.

Back