Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bell in the doghouse?

hungry

I saw Bell in the game on the first drive, then not again until very late when the game was put away and he caught 2 passes, with the 2nd one being the one where he tripped on the 20 yard line. Why wasn't he in the entire game? It was very odd

Yeah. Charbonnet sat for a long time after his long run.

They rotated a shit ton of players on offense. The 3 fast freshman played along with all the freshman from last year. Anyone who has talent got on the field. This doesn't count for anyone, so they can play whomever without sacrificing their redshirt. I think this game and the next few are a "show me what you got" for the last week of the season. We will need all the speed come Ohio St.

They rotated a shit ton of players on offense. The 3 fast freshman played along with all the freshman from last year. Anyone who has talent got on the field. This doesn't count for anyone, so they can play whomever without sacrificing their redshirt. I think this game and the next few are a "show me what you got" for the last week of the season. We will need all the speed come Ohio St.

I agree. I think the goal was to get a lot of guys reps and see who performed well. We pretty much did whatever we wanted on offense all night long.

I looked at the stats on mgoblue... we only had 2 long drives all day (one 9 plays, another 10) and averaged 8.6 yards per play. There just weren't a lot of opportunities for carries or catches, since we only ran 56 plays total (MN ran 72).

Minnesota had the ball almost 11:00 more than us. For that reason, I'm also not too concerned about the defense... they were on the field a lot, and since we were scoring so fast, all they had to do was not give up easy points.

I watched the btn in 60 replay and I noticed Bell in there quite a bit. I guess I just didn't notice him during the live broadcast. I expected him to catch more passes, but the others did well.

I couldn't keep up with the players because they were rotating so many guys in. We saw, what, 6 or 7 different guys score a TD? In a year like this, that's probably an ideal thing. One guy goes down for a 21 day quarantine and your entire offense doesn't go to shit.

Back