Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blake

I think this is great. It shows he looks out for his players, and isn't a selfish piece of shit like most other coaches (and people).

But we already knew that!

It?s an easier decision with NIL.

For Blake, maybe.

I said before NIL would be a good thing for us, and will chip away at the advantage sleazy coaches have over ethical ones. This could be another example of why. Kids aren't forced to chase pro dollars...

I don't really think he can improve his draft standing. He is what he is....a rd 3-5 guy. Jim gave him the proper advice. Jim deep down probably wants edwards on the field more too lol.

Yeah, Blake definitely was not reading the writing from the plane JH hired to write "NFL" in the sky in 2,000-foot-tall letters.

Yeah, Blake definitely was not reading the writing from the plane JH hired to write "NFL" in the sky in 2,000-foot-tall letters.

Pilot error resulted in it saying "N-I-L" and Corum figured that meant he should stay in school and collect that NIL money

he went to MSU

He typically flies small private planes out of Tri-Cities Airport in Saginaw, where Day Day Green played baskeball in High School.

Maybe it was his connection to Day Day that got him hooked up to buzz the Hollywood Studios during the writers strike, I don?t know.

Back