Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bo Statue Vandalized

bphillips4gg

I knew that there were allegations against Bo for knowing what Anderson was doing. I knew that on of his son has said that he believed that Bo was unaware. All that said, I truly hope this investigation turns over every GD stone and finds the truth. If he knew, his name and likeness should be removed from anything it's tied to. If not, I certainly hope there's solid proof. Bo doesn't strike me as the type to turn a blind eye to this shit, but there's a hell of a lot of smoke to not have a fire.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...g-sexual-assault-victims-former-sports-doctor

Last edited:
Back