Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brad Aumus

lonesometiger

Gone this day Failure to get better I guess. Joe next in line? 80-82 before Brad 70-92 with Brad.

Last edited:
Mlb now saying Joe Maddon was fired? Thought it was a parting of the ways, after current contract expired ? Theo wanted more of a push from Joe. Next Angel?

LAA is a dumpster fire. Which team without a coach is stacked? That's the team Joe "Gruden" Maddon will go to.

his contract was up. Technically, he couldn't have been fired

Well now technically he was let go before the last game with the option to manage the last game. I guess he was aloud to clean out his office?!.
So he is unemployed today. Now there in lies the question. A person making millions and get fired does he qualify for unemployment? Hey it is Illinois, and how much does he draw. Well now I'm going to set back and let the real researchers tackle this one.

This topic needs to be moved to the MLB General forum.

Back