Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brandon Johns Jr enters Transfer Portal

Obviously things never came together for him at Michigan. Definitely seems like a good kid. Never complained about his role, liked by teammates and staff, and there have been quite a few posters at UM Hoops talking about how great he was with their kids when the kids met him. Even a few regulars that had locker room access and mentioned Johns never forgot a kids name.

Hope he finds the right fit and has a ton of success in his last year of college hoops.

I'm sure he's a wonderful human being and person, but as a basketball player I am very happy he will be playing somewhere else. I don't know who I cringed at seeing on the floor more him or Jon Horford.

"...struggled as a senior. His 2-point shooting dropped from 57% to 40% and his 3-point shooting dropped from 37% to 29%."

had he just remained consistent with his numbers from '20-'21, we'd have had a pretty solid season.

I guess he's just one of those guys who's really dependent on his supporting c

Back