Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Breaking News***

boogerlovejoy

Levi Onwizurike might not be ready for training camp. Shocked Lions fans are beside themselves with fear he might miss the 2023 season.

Levi Onwizurike might not be ready for training camp. Shocked Lions fans are beside themselves with fear he might miss the 2023 season.

I don?t follow the Lions as much as others on this board. I was aware they drafted Hutchinson out of Michigan as their first in I think the last draft.

Never saw this guy?s name before and thought it might be an April Fool but I checked and Dan Campbell said something about that.

Oh well. Hope it works out for him and the Lions.

That said, when is training camp? July? That?s a while. Know what can happen between now and then?

ANYTHING can happen. Anything can happen that might make any NFL player not ready for camp.

So maybe it is kind of an April fool, I don?t know.

Nobodyis counting on Levi

Penisini came out of retirement too but is a free agent

Spent a good 2 minutes of my Saturday making sure this WASN'T true.

Well done.........and FUCK YOU!!

:D It got me too. They had quotes and everything.... until they started talking about getting drunk and eating mac n cheese.

In other breaking news. Penisini un retired... we released him this week. That probably should be an April fools... but it's not.

I was really hoping this was Lamar headed to Detroit!

Back