Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bucknut guy sucks

Michchamp

This is old news, but someone reposted it on twitter the other day, and since it's a football Saturday without meaningful football to speak of, I'm posting it now.

Apparently this guy (Buck I Fan) is one of three of the annoying OSU superfans you see at every game. He wears a cowboy hat.

Other OSU fans hate him and wanted to ban him from events because he once pushed a former player's mom out of the way to get a photo-op, showed up to Earle Bruce's funeral in full Bucknut garb, disrupted the mood by cheering and clapping during the funeral, and then signed a "players only" memorial for Bruce.

Tweet of the signed memorial.

I'm glad we don't have any fans THAT stupid...

Last edited by a moderator:
heh:
?I know former players were disgusted,? Barton continued, explaining that Bruce?s grandson Zach Smith, who coaches the Ohio State receivers, was furious that Chubb attended the celebration in his Buck-I-Guy garb and brought attention to himself by clapping and shouting.
When even a drunken wife beater like Zach Smith thinks your behavior is out of line...

This is old news, but someone reposted it on twitter the other day, and since it's a football Saturday without meaningful football to speak of, I'm posting it now.

Apparently this guy (Buck I Fan) is one of three of the annoying OSU superfans you see at every game. He wears a cowboy hat.

Other OSU fans hate him and wanted to ban him from events because he once pushed a former player's mom out of the way to get a photo-op, showed up to Earle Bruce's funeral in full Bucknut garb, disrupted the mood by cheering and clapping during the funeral, and then signed a "players only" memorial for Bruce.

Tweet of the signed memorial.

I'm glad we don't have any fans THAT stupid...

A college buddy of mine is a big Michigan fan (went to State and still roots for Michigan more which is absolutely baffling and has caused many a debate but I digress). Before the 2013 Big Ten title game he said if he happened to see the cowboy OSU guy in the stadium he?d give him a piece of his mind. Within 2 minutes of walking the concourse at the game we see the tool like 5 feet from us. Of course he chickened out.

But yes that guy is a complete douche. One of my favorite pics ever is some other OSU super fan and his kids crying after MSU upset #1 OSU in Columbus in 1998.

I've actually heard bucknuts critical of him for some of these things and for 'hijacking' the program for his own ….fame?

dude needs to get a life.

Maybe if the networks stopped showing these bozos every time the Buckeyes play, that would be sufficient.

Maybe if the networks stopped showing these bozos every time the Buckeyes play, that would be sufficient.

if that happened, sounds like this guy might resort to violence or terrorism to get attention.

or run onto the field and light himself on fire.

Back