Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bucks 120 Pistons 118 Final

Finally a coach who calls the nba out for its hypocrisy in foul calls.

Bucks shoot 32 ft.
Pistons shoot only 16 ft.

Calls out a play in which a piston player was hammered on a breakaway layup with no call.

I don't want to hear a coach bitching about not getting foul calls.

This was his game plan up 10 with 6 minutes to go???

Pistons up 10 with six minutes left can?t hold on.

5:46 Marcus Sasser misses 27-foot three point jumper 111 104

4:44 Isaiah Stewart misses 27-foot three point jumper 113 108

4:27 Thompson misses 22-foot three point jumper 113 108

3:08 Isaiah Stewart misses 23-foot three point jumper 113 108

2:52 Isaiah Stewart misses 23-foot three point jumper 113 110

1:49 Marcus Sasser misses 27-foot three point jumper 113 112

1:01 Cunningham misses 25-foot three point jumper 115 116

40.0 Cunningham makes 22-foot three point jumper 118 119

0.1 Cunningham misses 52-foot three point jumper 118 120
End of Game

taking 8 three pointers (9 counting the desperation 3 at the buzzer) and only making one. That isn't a loss from the lack of getting to the line, that is a bad game plan.

taking 8 three pointers (9 counting the desperation 3 at the buzzer) and only making one. That isn't a loss from the lack of getting to the line, that is a bad game plan.

Monty has not impressed me so far, and he?s going to be around for a while.

I?ve seen the foul discrepancy argument thrown around in a few places and I?m not buying it. This team legitimately fouls A LOT, there?s no conspiracy here IMO.

Monty has not impressed me so far, and he?s going to be around for a while.

I?ve seen the foul discrepancy argument thrown around in a few places and I?m not buying it. This team legitimately fouls A LOT, there?s no conspiracy here IMO.

I?m all for that but when it?s not called the same I have a issue. He is calling out a play in which his kid was hammed at the rim on a breakaway layup and it?s not called.

2 separate things. You and I have watch so many games in which star players get hardly touched and get calls and Pistons get hammered and the ref just laughs at us. Yeah we foul a lot but some calls need to be made the other way also.

Game plan.
Where have you guys been. I?ve been bitching about taking to many threes for years with all these coaching staffs we have. The same things goes for the college teams we root for When you can?t hit from distance why not try to get a solid look from inside the arc for 2 points. I don?t understand it. We don?t have any shooters really. Well ones that were healthy. Coach should be designing better looks for buckets instead if 3?s

Just 2 more regular buckets and we win. I?ve been saying this forever l. Hell we don?t have a curry or Klay or any decent shooters it seems ever from three. I still don?t get why we helped the Nets in that Harris Trade or whatever he came from.

Last edited:
2 separate things. You and I have watch so many games in which star players get hardly touched and get calls and Pistons get hammered and the ref just laughs at us. Yeah we foul a lot but some calls need to be made the other way also.

Game plan.
Where have you guys been. I?ve been bitching about taking to many threes for years with all these coaching staffs we have. The same things goes for the college teams we root for When you can?t hit from distance why not try to get a solid look from inside the arc for 2 points. I don?t understand it. We don?t have any shooters really. Well ones that were healthy. Coach should be designing better looks for buckets instead if 3?s

Just 2 more regular buckets and we win. I?ve been saying this forever l. Hell we don?t have a curry or Klay or any decent shooters it seems ever from three. I still don?t get why we helped the Nets in that Harris Trade or whatever he came from.

I've been with you the entire time regarding shooting too many threes. That's one of the reasons I couldn't stand the last coach

this is true. I just wish the shitty shooters would quit taking so many threes
Yep. Maybe they'd get more fouls if they drove to the basket more often. But the NBA's new motto "even the shitty shooters can shoot 3 pointers."

Back