Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CFP first rankings

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Soooo...Clemson is #4 and we are #5. How tf does that happen?

1. Tennessee
2. Ohio State
3. Georgia
4. Clemson

5. Michigan
6. Bama

Soooo...Clemson is #4 and we are #5. How tf does that happen?

1. Tennessee
2. Ohio State
3. Georgia
4. Clemson

5. Michigan
6. Bama

I saw this coming a mile away.

It?s all about the dollar to keep the ACC involved. Clemson would get stomped if they played Michigan.

How is Georgia 3. These rankings are messed up.

If someone wanted to make the argument that Georgia is 2 and Tennessee is #1, i can be okay with that. Tennessee has the biggest win so far. They play each other this weekend and, unless it's a blowout, the loser will drop to #3 or #4 or possibly even 5.

I'm just not understanding clemson ahead of us and OSU above Georgia. Clemson has some top 25 wins, but honestly they weren't very impressive.

How is Georgia 3. These rankings are messed up.

So what?

You posted on another thread that Michigan will finish 15-0.

If Michigan is 12-0 at the end of the regular season, then wins the B1G Championship Game, obviously our guys will be in the final four.

Our team - the defending B1G Champions - is so far having a better season than last season.

I really like our team?s chances at the Shoe this season.

I feel like the spell has been broken.

Just beat Rutgers for now.

So what?

You posted on another thread that Michigan will finish 15-0.

If Michigan is 12-0 at the end of the regular season, then wins the B1G Championship Game, obviously our guys will be in the final four.

Our team - the defending B1G Champions - is so far having a better season than last season.

I really like our team?s chances at the Shoe this season.

I feel like the spell has been broken.

Just beat Rutgers for now.

I can still question it.

Win and you're in. Simple as that.

As far as the rankings are concerned I'm honestly surprised that OSU is getting so much love after this past weekend. They needed 4 takeaways to beat a Penn State team that Michigan clown stomped 2 weeks ago, they were soft along the LOS on both sides of the ball until late in the game and their "much-improved" defense allowed nearly 400 yards passing, 478 total yards and 31 points to the same PSU offense that Michigan just held to 171 passing, 268 total and 17 points.

Also surprised by Clemson but all of it is irrelevant if Michigan handles their business.

these rankings look like they gave the MSU fanbase half the votes.

If someone wanted to make the argument that Georgia is 2 and Tennessee is #1, i can be okay with that. Tennessee has the biggest win so far. They play each other this weekend and, unless it's a blowout, the loser will drop to #3 or #4 or possibly even 5.

I'm just not understanding clemson ahead of us and OSU above Georgia. Clemson has some top 25 wins, but honestly they weren't very impressive.

Bama and Georgia played each other last year and both stayed in the playoff and subsequently made it into the final. I can see a similar scenario happening again this year with TN and Georgia. I have no doubt that Michigan would beat TN if they played on a neutral field.

Bama and Georgia played each other last year and both stayed in the playoff and subsequently made it into the final. I can see a similar scenario happening again this year with TN and Georgia. I have no doubt that Michigan would beat TN if they played on a neutral field.

Michigan would definitely beat Tennessee if the two met this Saturday.

Not so sure what would happen down the line in the CFP.

Back