Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicago 103 Detroit 81 Final

Hallelujah!

Have the Pistons clinched Wembanyama yet?

And if they get him, does anybody expect that the guy who has never played a single second in the NBA is going to change a damn thing?

Hallelujah!

Have the Pistons clinched Wembanyama yet?

And if they get him, does anybody expect that the guy who has never played a single second in the NBA is going to change a damn thing?
Lottery. Personally when I see really tall Europeans as draft candidates I think of Darko. I'm more excited about Cade coming back.

I'd be very excited to land Wemby. I don't know how much stock to put in him as a LeBron level prospect, but he looks really good. He's a truly modern big. And at the very least, it could ensure we don't re-sign Wiseman.

I'd be very excited to land Wemby. I don't know how much stock to put in him as a LeBron level prospect, but he looks really good. He's a truly modern big. And at the very least, it could ensure we don't re-sign Wiseman.
He's not popular but I kind of like Wiseman. But we have too many bigs if we draft Wemby. Wemby C, Duran PF. BU 2 of the following 3, Wiseman, Stewart, Bagley.

Bogs
Cade
Ivey.. not a bad 5.

Last edited:
Back