Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

China Hates Los Angeles Basketball Players

I had forgotten about the events that lead up to this thread, but for the record, much like the Chinese, I also hate Los Angeles basketball players: Trojans, Bruins, Clippers, and Lakers... I hate them all

I had forgotten about the events that lead up to this thread, but for the record, much like the Chinese, I also hate Los Angeles basketball players: Trojans, Bruins, Clippers, and Lakers... I hate them all

Much love.

EGnrP2IX0AA6fpH-768x374.jpeg

And speaking of love, gotta love Matt and Trey flipping off everyone else in this cartoon.

For those who weren?t following, during the Trump era, Mr. Garrison and Trump had morphed into each other, and Kaitlyn Jenner was the running mate/Veep.

On Friday Kaitlyn announced Kaitlyn?s candidacy for governor of California in the much ballyhooed recall election, and Newsom?s office immediately responded with a press briefing linking Jenner to Trump.

Likely gonna be a wild and crazy - not to mention ironic and absurd - ride.

Better buckle up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLwaM-tTiXo

Back