Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clippers 112 Pistons 106 Final

Gonna listen to this game on the radio while out doing some biz. Not super optimistic.

Clips have been rolling, no shame in losing to them. Ivey has really looked good lately. Think he might end up being the best guy on the team.

Clips have been rolling, no shame in losing to them. Ivey has really looked good lately. Think he might end up being the best guy on the team.

yep

Ivey is hitting another gear. The awkward deal is how does Cade fit

completely unrelated it would appear Muscala is done once Stew comes back. Unless you fit him in somehow where he isn't getting torched the entire time he's on the floor.

the team D (when he didn't play) was the best all year

yep

Ivey is hitting another gear. The awkward deal is how does Cade fit

completely unrelated it would appear Muscala is done once Stew comes back. Unless you fit him in somehow where he isn't getting torched the entire time he's on the floor.

the team D (when he didn't play) was the best all year

I was reading an article and the author is convinced that Cade, Ivey, & Duren are going to be great. I think they are a pretty good core.

I really do think this core 4 has a lot of potential.

Ivey
Cade
Duren
Thompson

I was reading an article and the author is convinced that Cade, Ivey, & Duren are going to be great. I think they are a pretty good core.

I really do think this core 4 has a lot of potential.

Ivey
Cade
Duren
Thompson

Yea. If they could add a good to very good piece to that then we'd be cooking.

Yea. If they could add a good to very good piece to that then we'd be cooking.

I hate the term (3 and D), but that's what they need. A really good wing defender that can shoot a three. If they play better for the rest of the year, maybe they can entice someone like that to sign as a FA.

I hate the term (3 and D), but that's what they need. A really good wing defender that can shoot a three. If they play better for the rest of the year, maybe they can entice someone like that to sign as a FA.

The Pistons are 5-8 over the last 13 games.

Not very good, but certainly better than the were for the games before that.

So we’ll see.

Back