Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College football is still going on and we're signing recruits?

Michchamp

We got a 4-star OL.

And another kid - Italian kid - from NJ, that my anti-Italian prejudiced friends think is a bad offer because he had no other Power-5 offers. But I think we always need more Italian Americans on the team, so I'm okay with that.

We might have a 2021 football season, so signing these kids isn't completely pointless.

Why are they prejudiced against Italians? Didn't like Rocky?

My neighborhood(11 mile and Schoenherr) was full of Italians. Huge Italian festival every year over the Summer. Loved my neighborhood. The only drawback with having Italian friends was you could never stay long at their home. Plastic on every piece of fucking furniture, white carpet, and ugly fucking statues EVERYWHERE!! Parents were always on high alert when others entered the dwelling. It was always, lets go back outside or go over my house.

My neighborhood(11 mile and Schoenherr) was full of Italians. Huge Italian festival every year over the Summer. Loved my neighborhood. The only drawback with having Italian friends was you could never stay long at their home. Plastic on every piece of fucking furniture, white carpet, and ugly fucking statues EVERYWHERE!! Parents were always on high alert when others entered the dwelling. It was always, lets go back outside or go over my house.

My grandma had plastic on all her couches. i always wondered what the fuck was up with that.

I grew up thinking that getting a stain on your couch was like an Earth-shattering disaster. But it's like, no, just go get your fuckin' couch cleaned or flip the cushion over. Or don't buy such a nice couch in the first place.

My Dad is Italian no plastic for us but his Mom had it all over.

My grandparents just used the dustbuster wherever my sister or I sat. It was immediate if we had any food. I was probably dustbusted as I sat on their couch a couple of times.

There was always a room we couldn't go in. Seems like every house in my neighborhood had one. "Oh no no, you can't go there."

Screw football, it's all about The Tiger King.

Attachments

• IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 17
That's pretty funny. That series was just pure entertainment. My buddy got me to watch it. He lives a couple miles down the road from Carol Baskin.

I took a picture with a tiger cub once. Feel bad about it now. Not super bad because I didn't know the wrong in it, but I won't do it again.

I took a picture with a tiger cub once. Feel bad about it now. Not super bad because I didn't know the wrong in it, but I won't do it again.

Here's the thing, I think all groups would be satisfied if these big cats were being put back in the wild at some point Cats are different than most animals in captivity. They dont lose their instincts. They were born to hunt and breed and still carry their instincts in captivity. Obviously some may not adapt, while others do. The numbers would be replenished in the wild and the breeders and private "zoos" could still make money and spred the good word of conservation.

Back